Founded in February 2007, Strategic Enterprise Solutions Corporation (SESC) is a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) that provides the full spectrum of support, from engineering services to information management, to commercial, financial, and human resource services, coupled with aircraft modification expertise and experience; other services and capabilities offered include: advisory and assistance services (A&AS), aerospace and aviation support services, logistics, information technology, facilities and equipment support, training services, acquisition, sustainment, and supply chain management support.
More specifically, SESC’s aircraft expertise includes: (i) system integration and design, trial install, kit proofing, and related testing and production support, (ii) generation of engineering drawings, generation of associated technical orders and related technical documents, and (iii) performing analyses (e.g., engineering reports for systems safety, weight, balance, stress, and electrical load analysis).
SESC’s experience, capabilities, and size offer a unique blend of quick responsiveness and knowledgeable personnel to ensure we meet customer's needs.We provide highly responsive, quality technical solutions for a wide range of customers in the Federal Government, foreign and domestic commercial customers, and customers in academia.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
SESC is a corporation of gifted and talented professionals dedicated to providing our customers world class engineering, program management, consulting and professional services utilizing a workforce grounded in integrity, commitment, innovation, and quality.
In addition to its high quality aircraft modification and support services business area, SESC offer its clients a reliable alternative to supplement and/or as an extension to in-house resources by providing access to professional expertise not available in-house. As a true alternative to in-house resources, SES offers a very high level of practical experience, know how, contacts, and confidentiality. SESC operates upon four cardinal principles, which under pin the entire enterprise and are the basis of our reason for existence, as we seek business opportunities.
OUR CODE OF ETHICS
At SESC, we strive to operate with integrity, professionalism, accountability and respect in everything we do. Our strong values enable us to develop, foster, and deliver world class services based on a foundation of commitment and enables us to maintain the highest level of ethical conduct.
OUR CORE VALUES
THE FOUR CARDINAL PRINCIPLES UPON WHICH STRATEGIC ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS CORPORATION IS BASED ARE AS FOLLOWS:
RESPECT -- Behaving and acting with respect is fundamental to our strength as individuals and as an organization. We treat our internal and external customers and one another with dignity, fairness and courtesy. We foster an inclusive culture where diversity in staff and individual perspective is truly valued and honored.
INTEGRITY -- We develop integrity by creating a culture that operates honestly and fairly. We make this culture our value and principle to be applied to our daily business activities and make sure our actions always reflect the highest level of ethical conduct.
PROFESSIONALISM -- SESC strives to develop, foster, and maintain the highest degree of professionalism, which is essential to our reputation. This requires that every person employed by our company exhibits the utmost professionalism, integrity, and respect in their professional, as well as their personal lives.
ACCOUNTABILITY -- Accountability must be demonstrated at all times in all that we do. It represents our ability to make and keep promises relative to cost, schedule, and performance for our customers and our SESC Teammates. Our reputation depends on our ability to continuously, reliably, and consistently deliver “Quality Support for Our War Fighters; On-Time, Every-Time.”
TYPE Of CONTRACTS
Time and Materials
Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity
Small Disadvantages Business (SDB)
- Small Business Acquisition and Sustainment Tool (SbAST)
- $402M WR-ALC ID/IQ Contract
- Member of the Advanced Modification Solutions (AMS) Joint Venture – one of six primes
WPAFB Acquisition of Consolidated Enterprise Support Services (ACCESSS) Contract
- $500M WP-AFB IDIQ, Firm-Fixed-Price, Time & Materials and Cost Reimbursement Contract
- Used by the Air Force to acquire Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) to support the accomplishment of the goals, objectives, and priorities associated with the missions of the organizations at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
Hill AFB Design Engineering Support (DESP) III
- A five-year multiple award Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract vehicle providing a broad range of engineering services in support of any system or subsystem within the Air Force and other DoD agencies. The contract ceiling amount is set at $1.9B.
- Multiple award ID/IQ contract vehicle. Covers 22 functional service areas within the scope of the contract. The contract ceiling amount is set at $5B.
Rapid Response – Third Generation (R2-3G)
- U. S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) Rapid Response Program. A five year contract available to DOD and Federal Agencies to provide rapid access to products and services to research, development, upgrade, install, fabricate, test, operate, maintain and support new and existing platforms, systems, subsystems.
Army - Advanced Expeditionary Warfare Development (AEWD)
- $800M 5 year IDIQ U.S. Army Contracting Command. Expeditionary warfare involves rapidly deployable military forces operating overseas and away from their bases; contractors participate in applied research, advanced technology development, demonstration and validation and operational systems development in support of the U.S. Army Research Laboratory, U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), and other government agencies that are involved with expeditionary warfare technology research.
SESC BUSINESS IDENTIFIERS
- DUNS Number: 793474011
- CAGE Code: 4PUA5
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is the standard used by Federal statistical agencies in classifying business establishments for the purpose of collecting, analyzing, and publishing statistical data related to the U.S. business economy.
The NAICS Codes under which SES is registered to do business are as follows:
|541330||Engineering Services (Primary NAICS Code)|
|541511||Custom Computer Programming Services|
|541512||Computer Systems Design Services|
|541513||Computer Facilities Management Services|
|541519||Other Computer Related Services|
|541611||Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services|
|541612||Human Resources and Executive Search Consulting Services|
|541613||Marketing Consulting Services|
|541614||Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services|
|541618||Other Management Consulting Services|
|541690||Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services|
|541990||All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services|
|561210||Facilities Support Services|
|561320||Temporary Help Services|
|611430||Professional and Management Development Training|